Thursday, April 26, 2012

My house pics and more

I love living in my house @Bangalore.  Let me list the reasons why i like living here -

(a) Trees: Directly opposite to the Purvankara park, so when i sit reading newspaper early morning, i can see big green trees. It feels i an living on some kind of national park for those few moments :)
(b) There is space to park my bike right in front, something that makes me very happy :)
(c) Location - centrally located. Everything (except office) seems close from here. So very happy. I can go to alliance de francaise, and max mueller bhavan almost in no time.
(d) Close to cubbon park - For me to go for a run, i need to minimize the excuses. A km away from cubbon park atleast takes that out of the equation. :D
(e) Cauvery water - Yes, i know who would have thought that this will be an issue but it makes me so glad that i get cauvery water :)
(f) And in general, spacious bedrooms, furnishings etc etc.

This is the biggest place that i have rented so far,  i think the sheer size plays a big role in my excitement. Although that means that there is more surface area to be cleaned. But 1.5 hr in  two weeks is not a high ask. Anyways, here are the pics -

No comments: