Monday, July 4, 2011

Going back

[[Ok, whew!! Finally. I had recorded some commentary on my mobile phone. It took me a lot of time to upload it to blogger. These files were recorded in .amr format, so i tried finding players to play .amr but they were hard to get. So, i got an .amr to mp3 converter. Then storing them online is also a pain as blogger does not offer any such service. So, i got a box.net account and lastly, embedding it -- box.net has a right click option on the file. Anyways, here it is.]]

This is a audio podcast on Going back to home, rather Going back to India recorded on June 19. It is a quite auto-biographical. One thing that i find it interesting is how different i sound. The sound is so different when i hear myself and when i hear over the recording, makes me laugh
:)


http://www.box.net/shared/i58gxfyhnqz46ukrngg5

No comments: