Tuesday, April 5, 2011

10 things i know to be true

1. I know that hard work has always pays.

2. I know that there is a truth and it is universal.

3. I know that there is nothing to fear as long as i am truthful.

4. I know that my writings/poems are mediocre but it feels great to write them.

5. I know that good music can always make me smile.

6. I know that i do not need to drink/dope to experience high.

7. I know that time will change and change is always good.

8. I know that i have limitations.

9. I know that respect has to be earned.

10. I know that there is a joy in giving that can not be felt in any other way.


Inspired by this TED talk -


Update 1: Now, i have watched that video twice. I love the 2nd poem "Hiroshima" that Sarah narrates in the end. It reminds me so much of veer ras in indian kavi sammelan. She sings in that ras. I like it a lot. More videos can be found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJdQHQ6kbv0

No comments: