Friday, March 18, 2011

Life in Feb 5 - Mar 18

The smallest month of the year is over. The previous line is a fact. I do not have any opinion about that fact.

I feel little bit in this way about this life in series. Overall, the fact is that time passed. And i do not have many opinions about it.

But on a general level, this period was quite sad. Many things that were supposed to happen didn't happen. To start with, my running schedule was broken and that led to all sorts of issues in my life. Very important for me to run these days, else i will get more krankier :)

I didn't had any hiking, so weekend were generally spent in waking up late. Part of the blame goes to Indian Cricket matches happening over weekend which start at 1 am in night.

And my book reading was also non-existent, i need to get back to my books.

But what are the things that did happen ?

Watched the play jisne lahore nahin dekhya woh janmya nahin. See review in previous post.

Cooking, yes from no where cooking came and every weekend has been a new experiment. So far i have made Gol gappe (and yes, they were awesome!), egg curry, Methi palak, sambhar (typical south indian style), seviyan and kadhi at Gurshi's place. In the process somewhere was a burnt carrot cake :)


Knitting continues at full speed, my rug is 70% complete. Also, went to stitches' west in Feb and bought one big yarn for 130$, and spending a total amount of 180$

There was a streak of movies, see previous blog posts.

I was ill for a week in between.

It rained nicely in California. Hurray!

And lets just say, work was both good, bad and sometimes road to nowhere.

No comments: