Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Yes, a new year post that is 10 days late. Sad and disappointing.

As a typical 24x7 channel, i am also going to do what they do - a look back at 2009 and plans for 2010

2009 -
1. Overall a brilliant year. If i look at the graph of my life, the past few years have been excellent with each year surpassing the previous and hence 2009 stands on top.
2. The best thing that happened - I think the best thing that happened would be me joining the mashup team at my company and after that as they say - it is history. Had i been in any other team, things would have been way different both for me and company.
3. The worst thing that happened - so i have been sitting in front of my comp for 5 mins and i can not think of anything. some bad things happened but they are not worthy enough to be mentioned here.

2010 -

1. My 2010 theme is going to be - More time for self . Yes, my current time allocation for self even though exceeds others but still is insufficient by my standards. I think the frequency of blog updates is a good metric here.
2. Good health - Need to invest in myself for having a good health in future. Lots of things to do. This should also be a year of sacrifice for me.
3. Side projects - Need to focus on my piano lessons and law course.
4. Good movies - Yes, i am forgetting what it means. Need to bring it back,
5. And ofcourse work - the best thing that happened in 2009 should reach new heights in 2010

No comments: