Saturday, October 10, 2009

I now have a car

Yesterday morning when i woke up, if someone may have asked me on a scale from 1 to 10, what are the chances you will have a car, i would have said 1. But it was meant to be i guess.

I bought a Toyota Corolla 2010 model silver color, Sports model.
Why this car?
Ans: - why not? :) Its a decent looking car with good fuel economy. And it is worth for what it is worth. The sports type adds a little jazz but then i was shopping with Gurshi :) (but i confess, i like it too)

And yes, that brings me to Gurshi, there is no doubt in my mind when i say that i would not have bought this car without Gurshi. There is a delta between thinking and delivering, i think Gurshi has the gift of filling the delta with ease.
And call it kismet, or call it coincidence, buying this car has been such a pleasurable experience. With this i come to Toyota Fremont. I have heard many bad things about auto dealers, they intimidate you, harass you etc. But amongst all dirt, there are still people who are professional, understand terms like business ethics and morals. My dealer Gil Zib(...) is one such person and i would recommend anyone to go to him to buy a car.

Even though my process started like two months ago, the real process (i mean with Gurshi) started last sunday and by friday, here i am with a car. So i am still an impulse buyer :)


10 Oct 2009.

No comments: