Thursday, June 11, 2009

Life in May2 - Jun 10

Me: Is it over? Is that it?
Life: No.
Me: Then what is this? why are we here?
Life: This is just a milestone. A momentary stop.
Me: Ah!

May 2 to Jun 10 was a period of incredible luck as i had mentioned in my earlier posts. I was so fortunate that even i passed the driving test the first time. The major activities were:

I am enjoying my work very much. Enjoying the workplace discussions, team spirit, competitiveness and responsibility. I think i should try to live in this mode only. I have tried living in a relaxing mode but it never helps.

My Kabir project - Had a wonderful time listening and writing Kabir songs.

Had a mini Indian Indie festival. Saw Before the Rains by Santosh Sivan. Decent movie. Nice music and some great scenes.
Next was Lets talk. Brilliant. Must watch.
Next was Amal. You should watch it, you must watch it. If you need it, just tell me, rest i will make sure that you get it. Kind of movie which tells you what you never think.

Post driving test celebration - After i passed my driving test, it was 12 noon on a Thursday and i had the rented car till 5 pm. So i went on a drive. I had always wanted to go to Half moon bay. And today it felt like it. First, i started driving on foothill expressway. And then a thought occurred - How about i drive on this road until the road ends. And so i just kept on driving on Foothill expressway. I reached Mount Etna, Steven's Trail. It was like driving in those Indian hills, going to Amarkantak or Dehradun. But at last the road beat me, i had to turn back, I must have drove for an hr on that road but after that it was getting too curvy and i had to go to half moon bay. Then i went to Poplar beach in half moon bay, Sat there for half hr and came back. Sitting on the beach is so peaceful.

Was a proud competitor in moustache may competition, and hence didnt shave my beard for the whole month. Good experiment.

Shifted my place. Was getting bored at the old one. This new one looks very good so far.

No comments: