Sunday, April 19, 2009

Erato

Erato is a poetry magazine published by Georgia Tech students containing submissions from students. In Spring 2008, i submitted my first written poem and it was selected. Naturally, i was excited. So for next sem i submitted again and they have been kind enough again to select my three poems this time. The three poems are Crazy girl, Think of me and Golden Gate.
Although they have not yet uploaded these issues yet, but their site is here. http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/eratopub/issues.html

Well, indeed i am thankful to Erato for selecting my poems. Unfortunately, i no longer will be publish anymore as i have graduated. But i am glad that Erato exists and its always good to read what other students are writing. Check out the issues, they are very interesting.

This reminds me of Insite - the NSIT student magazine. I wish i had submitted something for Insite as well. I liked Insite - sme of its stories were actually very creative and some were funny indeed. I wonder if they do it now also. If they do, then they should also maintain a site and upload issues.

No comments: