Saturday, March 21, 2009

Life in 6 feb - 21 march

The surest sign that i am working a lot is i am watching lot many movies.

The above line summarizes most of my life in last month. Good movies and lots of good work. Life after coming back to US was not at all bad. Work started on Feb 4 and since then it has been a great period. I am working on relevance, algorithms, software development, little bit of systems and am at the heart of a browse based startup. Somehow the letters Q, J and W have found their way on a triple word score space on my scrabble.

And now about movies: :)
I saw Goddard's Weekend. This movie is a tutorial on movie making, each shot is different, a new style, a new art. But it is a very difficult to watch. What comes on screen is very difficult to digest. It is very heavy, very very heavy.

Other flicks that i saw were Watchmen (average), doubt (average), La Moma[My life in pink](Brilliant - Watch it for her acting), The Reader (Brilliant again, one in top 5 of 2k8), Freedom Writers (good one) and others are not worthy of mention.

My cooking experiments have started again. Gobhi parantha with everything from scratch in 30 mins, random mix vegetable, greek salad etc were some of them.

I fell in love with kabir the poet. There will be a post about him soon.

Slumdog's songs, delhi6's title track, paper planes, walle theme, kumar gandharva, lucky ali dominated most of my music listening last month.

Bought a bike and there is no way better (other than a convertible) to enjoy Bay area weather than riding my bike.

No comments: