Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blame the thing

Some things never change.
People change
Time changes
But some things never change.
Don't blame the people
Its the things,
they never changed
Ergo, People towards that thing never changed.
Blame the things, not the people.

The world is full of surprises.
Unexpected things surprise me.
Sudden things surprise me.
But what surprises me the most,
expected things surprise me.
Blame the thing, not the act of astonishment.

What goes back comes around.
Time is not a circle
and I am also not standing still.
But that thing still came back.
Blame the thing, not the time.

All that glisters is not gold
Shakespeare had had me told
If only i was wise and not bold.
Thou should not argue with a fool
Its not the fool, its his thing.
Blame the thing, not the fool.

No comments: