Thursday, August 14, 2008

2 in 6 months

It happened again!
I was going home from NY. There i was waiting at the Penn state station to catch the next train and he waved at me. He was also waiting for the same train at that station. He stands for Sahil Nijhavan, a good friend from NSIT undergrad. What are the odds?
The total NSIT batch size was 400. So there are 399 people excluding me. Off which i would recognize about 300 of them. And total US population is in millions/billions. And on top of it, add the time factor, same place at the same time. What chances?

It happened before when i met Piyush at Atlanta airport taking the same flight and going to the same destination.
I guess the god of serendipity(if there is one) is very loves me. i wonder why?

But lets see what are the takeaways, what should i learn from all this?

I can not go to a nude beach anymore. That idea is dropped now. Earlier the assumption was , i would be alone, and if anyone sees me then i would not know that person. But that assumption is proven wrong.

No comments: