Saturday, June 14, 2008

Its that time of the year again

Its that time of the year again
My bed is soft, sleep is sound
dreams are an exaggeration of reality
and reality itself appears as a dream.

So many friends! So many relatives!
All asking about me
All wishing me, bestowing blessings
Even the lady luck can no longer ignore me
Her door is banged endlessly today.

Its that time of the year again
While its just a day
that will pass eventually
But the milestone standing next to the road
will stay perpetually.

O me! Lets talk today
Heart to heart, face to face
Man to man but with grace.

Its the time of the year again,
Time to get high, Time for a free fall
I will do whatever i think i may
Cause today is my birthday!
Yes that's right!
today is my bday.
la la la la la la la
ho ho ho ho ho
today is my bday.
yay, yay, yay, yay




This is interesting. When i started writing the poem i was listening to Queen, in particular Bohemian Rhapsody, that was yesterday. Today while finishing it, i am listening to children songs (lakdi ki kaathi, nani ki morni etc) and thats why there are those lyrical tunes(la, ho yay etc). This is a good experiment on how music affects our psychology.

Anyways, what should i do today? Nice question. huh?
But why is there a need to do anything. Why can i spend a day by doing nothing (Seinfeld)
Doing nothing is doing something(Casper) blah blah blah!
So this is what i am going to do for the next 2 hrs. Blog! and thass!

No comments: