Sunday, December 30, 2007

Places visited near atlanta

Today i visited the Ruby falls.
Its in Tennessee state, a drive of 125 miles from atlanta. I visited there with amit bhaiya, bhabhi and sweet annika. Ruby falls claims to be the highest underground waterfalls. It was kind of like visiting some coal mine :)

Next we went to the Rock city. Its a park made out of rocks. They have made a nice trekking path between these rocks with lots of interesting things like caves, hanging bridges etc. This was really interesting and creative.

Yesterday i had visited the world of coca cola. Its a good place to visit for once. I got to taste 65 different varieties of coke, of that afte 30 odd drinks, i got tired. and boy! some of them were like medicine. Classic is the best :). I also had my first experience of a 4D theatre. 4D=3D movie + real effects like chair jerks and vibrates, smoke and water comes to you. Nice experience!

I also visited the CNN center yesterday. It was not that good ..okay okay. During the tour, we see the working of the actual newsroom through glass windows. Some employees were playing games, browsing net etc. Isnt it scary!! as if they are in a zoo :). If someone comes and watches me work, i will never be able to work. I guess thats the effect of media and marketing anything and everything :)

Before that i had visited the beautiful city of Helen, a nice picnic spot about 60 miles from atlanta. Subhas Tayaji, Tayiji , udit bhaiya, achin, Vishrut bhaiya, bhabhi and havishkrit were also there with me. I went there sometime in september and the weather was beautiful. We visited the Anna Ruby falls and the local market. Apart from that, we had our lunch in a serene location with trees all around us.

No comments: